Helping you stay in your home as you get older
Acacia Living offers Home Care services in Jurien Bay, Cervantes, Leeman and surrounding areas.
Home Care is designed to help you stay in your home as you get older. Funded by the Federal Government, Home Care Packages are made up of individually selected services that make life a little easier.
We offer access to a wide range of services that can be tailored to suit your individual needs and budget. All services can be discussed and negotiated. The following is just an example of some the services we can provide to you:
- Cleaning, gardening and meal preparation
- Shopping and bill-paying assistance
- Mobility including aids and equipment (for walking, postural care, seating and positioning)
- Assistive technology
- Social support, both in-home and outings
- Home maintenance
- Welfare check
- Medication administration, and more.
All Home Care Packages are delivered on a Consumer Directed Care (CDC) basis, which means you choose and manage the types of care and services you receive.
- You determine the level of involvement you would like to have in managing your care package;
- You will be provided with a personalised budget along with monthly income and expense statements, detailing how your packaged is funded, and how those funds are spent;
- We will monitor and provide you with ongoing formal reviews to ensure that your package continues to meet your needs.
Choose to work with us at Acacia Living and we will help you to make informed decisions about your care priorities. You can manage your Home Care package budget or we can do this on your behalf.
If your needs change at any time, you can have a reassessment to see if you need to change your package.
Why Acacia Living Home Care?
- Non-profit pricing - As a registered charity, our pricing is very competitive which means you can get more value out of your Home Care budget.
- Direct access - When you call, you speak directly with a member of your local Home Care Team. We don’t have a 1300 phone number and you are welcome to call on weekends and after hours.
- Quick service - We aim to put your Home Care package together within 48 hours of you signing a Home Care agreement with us.
- We’re locals - Our team of locals know your community and neighbourhood. They understand how to access the best Home Care services that are close by.
- Perfect match - Our Home Care Managers and Case Managers work hard to match you with Carers who will work well with you.
- On time - Our services are strictly timetabled. We will post or email a fortnightly roster, detailing the name of your support worker and the time they will arrive on any given day.
- Flexible packages - Our Home Care packages are flexible to make sure that you are getting the best possible care, and we can adjust your package’s services as you need, as quickly as possible.
- We make it easy - Just give us a call, and we'll help you choose the services you need, design your budget and have your Home Care package ready to start within 48 hours of signing your Home Care agreement.
Office location: Operating from Jurien Bay Village – 12 Nineteenth Avenue, Jurien Bay
Office hours: 8.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday