Turquoise Coast Respite Centre now taking bookings
We are now taking respite bookings at the brand new Turquoise Coast Respite Centre in Jurien Bay.
The Centre offers modern accommodation on a short-term basis for carers in need of a break, as well as care recipients.
Respite care, also known as ‘short-term care’, gives your carer the opportunity to attend to everyday activities, go on holidays or just have a rest while ensuring your needs are supported by our dedicated care staff. Respite care may be for a few hours, days or longer periods, depending on your needs, the needs of the person who cares for you and your eligibility.
Surrounded by landscaped gardens, the Respite Centre is located close to the heart of Jurien Bay, with easy access to nearby medical facilities, golf course, lawn bowls club and beautiful beaches.
What’s even better, you do not need to have an ACAT assessment to access accommodation at the Respite Centre.
Everyone will feel right at home in this peaceful location, close to the sea and everything that Jurien Bay has to offer.
Services and facilities
- All rooms are single occupancy with private ensuite bathroom
- Shared outdoor area, ideal for relaxing and reading
- Dining room with all meals provided
- Full linen and laundry services provided
- Comfortable lounge and TV room
- Activities room and well-stocked library with a selection of books and DVDs
- BBQ, landscaped gardens and outdoor entertaining areas
- Disabled access throughout
- Off-street parking
Assistance for expenses
The Respite Centre has a small daily charge. To find out if you are eligible for assistance with respite care accommodation-related expenses, contact the Commonwealth Respite and Carelink Centre on 1800 052 222.
Bookings and enquiries
Office hours: 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
Check in: 2.00pm
Check out: 10.00am